By Adam Turteltaub
Sydney Finkelstein is the Steven Roth Professor of Management at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. In addition, he is the author of 20 books, including Why Smart Executives Fail, Think Again and SUPERBOSSES: How Exceptional Leaders Master the Flow of Talent. And, if that wasn’t enough, he is the host of his own podcast series: SydCast.
He took some time to sit down for the Compliance Perspective Podcast to share some deep and actionable insights.
In our conversation we discuss:
- The common causes of business and compliance failures, both start with human frailty
- How to overcome the natural resistance to limits being set
- Developing talent on your compliance team: think like a teacher
- Building a compliance department that will survive your departure
- What to expect from the next generation of business school grads. Relax, it’s good news.
Listen in to gain these and other insights from a top business school professor.