By Adam Turteltaub
An engaged compliance committee can be a dramatic and positive influence on a compliance program. Danette Slevinski (Chief Compliance Officer of University Hospital) and Judith Marber Fox (founder and CEO of JF Real Compliance Solutions) have seen it firsthand.
So how do you get there? In this podcast, which is focused on healthcare entities but has easily extractable lessons for all organizations regardless of industry, they share their experiences and lessons learned.
Listen in as they discuss:
- The value of senior leaders, and how to engage them
- The importance of voices on the committee that come from outside of senior leadership
- Comprehensive meeting preparation and how to do it
- The role of the committee charter and how it should be structured
- Conducting the meeting effectively