Most of the discussion around getting people to complete their compliance training focuses on the rank and file employee. Yet, getting management to complete the training, and making it relevant for them is an equally important challenge.
Without management on board, it’s hard to gain their support for the compliance program, and, at the same time, the management team may have very different training needs.
In this podcast Jason Lunday, Vice President of Product Development, Advisory Services at Syntrio provides insights in how your training can better serve the needs of leadership, and gain their support for workforce training. Jason addresses:
- Making the most of your time with leadership
- Communicating effectively the value that comes from compliance training
- The pain that comes from not being properly trained and lacking essential compliance skills
- Discussing compliance from the perspective of its effect on strategy
- The importance of making sure that leaders understand their role in influencing employees
- Determining the best method for training
- Challenging perspectives, and
- Avoiding the mistakes that can turn off leadership.