By Adam Turteltaub
Culture is always discussed as critically important to successful compliance and ethics programs, but what is it exactly?
“Culture is what happens when an individual’s behaviors meet an organization’s,” according to Jane Mitchell, the founder and director of JL&M, a consultancy. In this podcast, Jane, a frequent speaker at SCCE international programs, offers a deep and sometimes provocative perspective on what culture is, what makes for a healthy culture and how to manage culture.
Listen in as she discusses:
- The key dimensions of corporate culture
- The question of whether the organization is supporting the behaviors it says it wants
- The interplay between a compliant culture and an ethical one
- How to encourage “speak up” behavior
- Organizational justice
- How to use employee data effectively
- The role of the CEO and leadership in shaping culture