By Adam Turteltaub
Metrics are central for most everything in business, including compliance and ethics. The key thing, though, is finding the right metrics. Measure the wrong things, and you won’t know how you program is working. Measure the right things but in the wrong way, and you can easily be just as lost.
Carl Hahn, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer of Northrop Grumman has given the topic a great deal of thought, and put his thoughts into practice. In this podcast he shares his expertise and addresses the following topics:
- What metrics are the most valuable for measuring the effectiveness of a compliance and ethics program
- What data is important to collect from groups outside of compliance
- The challenges in collecting the right data, and how to overcome those challenges
- The key allies when it comes to developing and using metrics
- Turning the data into something usable for assessing the effectiveness of your program
Listen in to learn how to better improve your own metrics.